Thursday 25 October 2012

LOTD - Cherries in the Snow

I realise I have been absent for a long while again but I'm not sure taking pictures from my sick bed will make for the best of viewing. I am still ill but thought I would quickly chuck up a new Lip of the Day.
Cherries in the Snow has got to be one of the most beautiful lipsticks I own. It is the perfect shade of deep pink with just a hint of red (that the pictures totally don't pick up) with its moisturising touch, glossy finish and spot on price tag I really haven't got a bad word to say about it.

Please excuse the terrible phone pictures and awful poses. 

Lipstick - Revlon, Cherries in the Snow






4 comments:

  1. OMG, that colour is gorgeous! I love the formula of Revlon lipsticks!

    http://cosmetic-queen-bee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty colour!
    Suits you well Max :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colour - I just bought a tube of this myself because it's finally been re-released in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that colour! :) hope you feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete