Wednesday 7 November 2012

Things are changing


After three weeks of two difference illnesses I haven't worn a drop of makeup so I am seriously lacking in LOTD pictures. I have a great idea for a winter lips post but unfortunately that will have to wait until my immune system sorts itself out.

I think I am going to start slowly making subtle changes to my blog. Nothing drastic, just adding more structure to my posts and hopefully some more regularity. I have been massively inspired by the fabulous Makeup Savvy recently. Her blog is very neat and organised with well laid out, practical posts and I would love my blog to become more like that.

I don't know if you have noticed but I have been playing around with my camera settings and computer editing to try and get the best looking pictures possible. I don't think I am quite there yet so please bare with me. Any hints, tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see on the blog. I have some more "What was I thinking" posts lined up after being asked a couple of times to see my lipstick disasters. I also have a "Lips tips" idea. 

On that note I will bid you farewell and hopefully I will be back very soon. I'll keep popping the pills until I feel half decent and get back on the blogging train. 

Maxi
x-x-x

3 comments:

  1. Aww you mentioned me :) well my blog. I do like your "What was I thinking" posts alot. A storage post would be good and your top 5 lipsticks for autumn.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know whether to do storage since it was on your blog and that is where most of my followers have come from lol.
    Go an autumn lipsticks post planned but.....5? Are you kidding lol.

    ReplyDelete