Sunday 7 October 2012

Candles and Beauty

Over the last few months it has become more and more apparent that beauty and fashion bloggers have another passion - Candles.
Everywhere you look candles are big business at the moment, with beauty girls around the globe raving about Slatkin & Co, Neom and Yankee, along with many others.
Is there some sort of link between beauty and candles or is it just a happy coincidence?


Alongside the 22 plus brands currently offering candles as part of the Christmas gift selection in boots, there is no shortage of familiar names from the beauty world including Ritual, Origins and Clarins. 
Would you buy a candle from your favourite skincare company or would you prefer to go to a dedicated candle company? And why do you think it is that they have jumped on the candle bandwagon? Do skincare and candles really go hand in hand?


4 comments:

  1. I raise my hand for being pro candles! I think they go really well with skincare and beauty, I spend most of my evenings relaxing with a facemask and a yummy candle burning in the background.
    I think maybe they've hit on bringing pampering and relaxation together, treating your skin whilst letting scented candles relax you!

    PS. That teacup candle is gorgeous, need it :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep another blogger obsessed by candles. My favourite ones are ones that smell like sweets or chocolate or anything yummy.

    But I have to say nothing beats my busy bee wax tarts and burner which is all thanks to youuuuu for telling me about them.

    Fee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want some more busy bees but it's so much monies

      Delete