Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wearing - Vegas Volt

The glorious weather over the weekend was just screaming for a bright lip to accompany it and my lipstick of choice was Vegas Volt from Mac. I love an orange lip in the sunshine and although this looks super bright in the bullet it has an almost pastel edge to it once on the lips. I think this makes it easier to wear than a true bright like Morange. 

Sorry there are no full face pictures but I am having an acne nightmare at the moment. 

Lipstick: Mac - Vegas Volt


For reference, I always apply some lip balm and a thin layer of either concealer or foundation to nude out the lip before putting on any lip colour.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this shade, but I just can't seem to pull orange off :(

    p.s I nominated you for the Liebster award :) http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am definitely more suited to orange than pinks.

    ReplyDelete