Friday 23 March 2012

Lipstick Lust List

Even though I have a rather over flowing lipstick collection it doesn't stop me lusting after the next must have shade. My current lust list is small but precise. 

Sisley Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick in Rose Fuchsia

The second I saw this on The Sunday Girl's blog I knew I would fall in lust. I urge you to take a look at her post with the amazing lip swatches. At £31 this is definitely a luxury I can't afford.

Revlon Lip Butters 

(Source:Boots)
What kind of lipstick addict would I be if I wasn't lusting after these bad boys? The beauty world has well and truly been set alight by the Revlon Lip Butters and I personally can not wait to get my grubby little paws on some. Question is, which ones?

Mac Show Orchid

(Source:Google)
Perhaps one of Macs most well known lipsticks but definitely not the most wearable. A must have for a lover of bright lips. 

Mac Spitfire

(Source:Google)
Another discovery from The Sunday Girl blog and love at first sight. It is a gorgeous unique colour that looks gorgeous on Andreas lip swatches. However I do believe this was a limited addition release and may exist only on my lust list.

1 comment:

  1. That Wonder woman lipstick is amazing, I love super hero stuff! x

    ReplyDelete