Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Lips

As a reference point I thought I would do a quick post about my bare lips. They are quite pigmented and I find it easiest if I cover my lips lightly in foundation or concealer before I apply any colour. This is also a really good way of getting the lipstick to show its true colour.
My lips are fairly dry and I have a terrible habit of biting on them so they are slightly uneven and are prone to the odd crack or flake. 

 Picture taken with lip balm only. Above without flash, below with flash
You may also be able to notice from the pictures that I don't have a defined lip line. This is especially noticeable with my bottom lip. It isn't a massive problem with light coloured lipsticks but with darker colours and reds it can look a little strange and so I have recently invested in some new lip pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment