Friday, 24 January 2014

No7 Perfect Lips Kit


Every now and then No7 offer a "gift with purchase" on various products. I have never seen them do this before but after this particular offer ended they decided to sell off the sets at a bargain price. 


This is the No7 Perfect Lips Kit which I picked up for a barginous £5. Inside you get -
A full size No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Classic Rose (£9.75)
A full size No7 High Shine Lip Gloss in Smile (£9.00)
And a full size No7 Lip Brush (£7.00)
My maths is a little rusty but I make that a saving of £20.75. The shades are great every day colours that would suit almost everyone and the lip brush will be a perfect addition to my brush collection. 
I found this set in one of my smaller boots stores but they had loads dotted around the store in various places. If you spot one of these sets I definitely recommend picking it up, if not for yourself then it would make a great expensive looking present. 



8 comments:

  1. You got a great deal :) The gloss looks lovely, definitely something I'd wear x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I apply lip shades. http://youtu.be/RKm-1tgGca0

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful find Womens Leather Shoes Australia you can Buy Womens Leather Shoes Australia e from Lusso Shoes, Australia. Premium quality shoes for formal & informal occasions. Shop fantastic range of affordable ladies shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy cosmetic products online and buy lipsticks online from awesome bazar. Awesome bazar is a best online shopping portal offers a wide range of products on timely manners and affordable shipping charges.

    ReplyDelete