Tuesday 26 March 2013

Wearing - L'oreal Rouge Caresse

My Lip of the Day posts will now be titled "Wearing" and today I am wearing one of the L'oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks in 101 Tempting Lilac. This is my favourite colour out of all the Caresse lipsticks I own and a really easy colour to wear. 

Lipstick: L'oreal Rouge Caresse - 101 Tempting Lilac 




For reference, I always apply some lipbalm and a thin layer of either concealer or foundation to nude out the lip before putting on any lip colour.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hello Maxi nice hair and pretty face. I stil haven't tried ANY of these L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lip thingys, I haven't even tried any Revlon Lip Butters. I am so bad :/

    This does look pretty though and your lips look so moisturised as well.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I do prefer the Revlon Lip Butters to these. However these are definitely more moisturising and more "balmy"

    ReplyDelete