Friday 3 August 2012

All aboard the Blogging train.

I could ramble on forever about where I have been but I won't bore you with my life story. I am back on the blogging train and desperate to leave the station.
I had a huge list of blog posts that I wanted to write, however they have since vanished from my life so if you have anything you would like to see on the blog, any ideas or requests then please let me know.
I am trying to decide on the direction of the blog and where I want to take it. I have considered taking my face pictures off and just using lip swatches rather than full pictures, what do you think to this idea? Do you prefer the whole face pictures or are you not bothered?

I shall be back very soon with my next post. I can't wait to read your ideas and what you have to say on the matter.
Thank you so much for stay with me, I will never leave you again I promise.

Maxi
x-x-x

6 comments:

  1. Wooo you are back - finally!

    I'd say keep the face pics up because they are nice and do show what it looks better I think.

    As for posts I'd love to see a post on your lipstick storage and also keep up the 'what were you thinking'type posts on the lipsticks that you dislike now.

    Fee x

    PS. You best not stop blogging again because you have promised now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Def keep the full face shots, it's nice to to see lipsticks in context with skin colour etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, the first blog post of my return is drafted and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya :) i have awarded you the versitile blogger award:
    http://allaboutbethan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/33-versitile-blogger-award-d.html
    I really hope you will like passing this on :)
    x

    ReplyDelete